Packages can appear idle at times, no activity is reported by the tracker and that is a normal thing. As we say it can take up to 30 working days for the package to arrive because their can be “long” period of idle time. Here are a few reasons that could explain such inactivity
- need to be processed by the customs in China
- awaiting to be consolidated by China post for a the container to be filled up
- need to be processed by the customs in your country
- It has been exported already by the tracker has not been updated by Chinapost updated
- It has arrived in your country but local postal service has not updated the tracker
- The package is in the local postal service warehouse waiting for dispatch
You will get an email with your tracking number.
- you can log in your account and follow the package directly form your order history
- you can use the following site to track your package, it will automatically translate from Chinese to English
You have probably entered the website when we are “off Wave” which means the shopping cart is disabled and we are in catalogue mode only. During this period we are preparing and shipping all orders from the previous wave. You can browse and save products in your wish list but you will have the wait for the following Wave to actually be able to order.
Packages can be returned to us undelivered for various reasons, however the most common are either a wrong address, inability to communicated with the recipient or customs not letting the package in. When this happens we are charged a “RTS” shipping fees, entry taxes and restocking fees.
These occurrences require us to understand the reasons behind the problem, we need time to work with the transporter and postal service to understand why a package was returned. This often requires us to wait for the package to get back here so we are able to have access to the written information.
- If we made a mistake in the shipping address we will obviously cover all costs and the re-shipping of the package to the right address.
- If the address provided was faulty or has changed after the package has been shipped, we will ask you to bare the costs involved. Similarly if the package was held by the postal service for several days/weeks and was left unclaimed by the recipient it will be sent back to us. In this case you will also be asked to cover the costs involved.
- If the package was turned back by the customs, which is uncontrollable on both ends ( yours and ours) we will work out a new shipping plan with you. We will cover the RTS fees, the entry tax and restocking fees. We ask your understanding and collaboration on covering reshipping fees. We may or may not be able to claim full or partial refund from the transporter in which case it will be deducted from what needs to be paid for the re-shipping.
Unforeseeable circumstances may require you to want to cancel an order.
First make sure your order is still in “processing” status, if the status is “completed” we are not able to cancel the order, it has already been shipped.
Send us an email at email@example.com to make such request with the original order details email you have gotten.
- If you order has not been put in production/shipping pipeline already, we will refund the order in full
- If your order has been put into production, we will cancel it and refund your order -10% production fees
- If your order is already in shipping pipeline, we will cancel it and refund your order -20% restocking fees
When you buy with us you agree that once shipped (that is your tracking number has been issued) the sale is final providing that:
* the product is the one you ordered,
* the size is the one you ordered,
* the colour is the one you ordered,
* there are no major defects.
We do not provide refunds or exchange per se. However, should there be an issue with your order, we will do our best to find someone else in your country who is willing to purchase the product. We cannot however guarantee a transaction timeframe nor the fact that we will succeed in this matter. This can of course only happen providing
* it is in the condition you have received it (no damages to the product or the box);
* it is a standard item, not custom made one;
When we do find a match for your boots, you agree to help us with the shipping of the box and its content to the new owner upon which we will:
* reimburse you for the shipping fee incurred while shipping to the new owner
* reimburse you the cost of your original order or
* replace your original order with a new ones of equivalent value.
Due to their nature, all custom orders (that is those made with your specific measurements provided by you) of shoes, boots, gloves etc… are finals providing that:
* the product is the one you ordered,
* the sizes are matching those you provided us,
* the colour is the one you ordered,
* there are no major defects in the product.
The general principal is that we ship on a first-ordered-first-shipped basis, in doing so we insure fairness to all orders however…we stock a number of pairs in each sizes, when we see stock go low on any sizes we produce more. Production time varies depending on all other orders ( not just “421”). Depending on circumstances, some sizes are more popular than others and sell faster, hence they sold out fast and that in itself extends the shipping time and may explains why a particular order ships later than others; it is not so much about the number one gets in the order line, but more about their place in a particular size’s order line versus how fast we are selling that size and the re-stocking timing.
We are living in China. We have been here for over a decade. Based on our experience living here and using the resources available we have been able to secure and work alongside professional local partners.
Yes we do! The “421” model is our most popular one and we have a constant stock ready to ship. However depending on the demand some sizes may need some restocking which takes a couple of days. Sizes 43/45/46 are extremely popular and can go out of stock in a matter of minutes. Thus we always apply a first come first serve rule and while you are ordering on Day A it maybe that your size has gone out of stock on that same day. In this case we will make sure that the delay is contained within an acceptable timeframe.
We have shipped hundreds of packages and we are happy to report a 98% delivery rate but we do understand that the risk is there.
In the unlikely case that your package is lost we will work with the transporter to try to locate it but if all else fails we will send you a replacement package. It has happened in the past that packages find their way to the wrong address due to a system error or a clerical mistake. In this case we will work with the recipient to have the package sent to you at our cost.
Although we are dedicated to provide great shoes and good service, we do this on top of our day jobs. We work as fast as time permits. We know you are in need of your shoes “promptly” and we do what our best to get them out as quickly as possible. Some models we stock, some other we make on demand. At times stock flies off the shelf and we may need a few extra days to get your shoes in the mail. Once it reaches the transporter, it takes an average 20 working days to reach you.
Shipping from China requires some magic to balance between high shipping costs, overly sensitive courier companies, difficult outgoing customs and entry customs who can be very picky about entry fees (especially in Europe). We ship standard airmail registered with national postal services… Each offer a tracking system however it may be not as accurate as private courrier ones (often slow to update). Generally speaking it may take 20 to 30 working days for the package to arrive at your doorstep.
Yes, we send registered mail with a tracking number. Once your package has been handed over to the selected carrier we will receive your tracking number and update your order with it. All you have to do is log into your account and select a specific order to see the tracking number attached to it. While we provide it as soon as we get it, it may still take a couple of days for it to be activated in the worldwide tracking system.
As we often stated in the past, we have day jobs, in order to balance the workload and to provide a proper level of service to the community we found this system more suitable. In the same time it also allows us to organise better with the transporter and get your goods faster to you. Each month the web store will open for 10 days during which we will take all orders. Each wave will have two week-end included in their period to give you the time to think and order without stress. Afterwards our time will be spent preparing and shipping all orders until the following monthly wave. We will post the dates of the upcoming wave on the main page of our website at the end of current wave. Register on our website and you will be added to the mailing list giving the dates of waves and special offers.
No. Since this is not our day job, we need to give priority to our respective work first. It occasionally happens because everything aligns well: order is placed in the morning (for us), stock is available, QC is conducted, item is packed and sent to transporter, shipping documents are completed and package is shipped…