In a sea of orange, a little blue is a nice change! Following the guidelines of the RL we developed this set to be the most inclusive available yet.
We reworked the belt to be an exact replica of the one used in the movie while having it made specifically for us with grey webbing instead of painted one.
The harness uses a two part construction with back webbing and front grey patterned weave. The gloves are made of heavy duty fabric and come ready with a window to slot on your communicator. The flare are machined aluminum hollowed parts to regulate weight and are fixed with a screw in the holder. The flak vest is off-white ballistic nylon with the correct shape for a XW pilot and the boots are our leather classic jack.
Add your own hardware and your own weathering…
Included: Jumpsuit+ Flakvest + Classic Jack + Glove + Belt+ Harness + Leg Strap+ aluminum leg flares and belt tools + Shoe Bag
NOTE: the picture does not show the latest design with the reworked and accurate cargo pocket. The set will ship with bot a grey and an olive leg strap as the CRL requires green colour however we strongly believe that grey is more visually accurate.
We do not make special sizes at this time.
Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order.
made 100% cotton. As with all hand made products there may be slight variations in production sizes within a reasonable margin.
This boot is true-to-fit which means your regular size shoe should be appropriate to order these shoes.
Please remember these are not sport shoes nor work boots, dress shoe sizes are better references. Please check the chart to view the details of the boots size. We are only producing standard sizes, heights and widths of shoes.
comes in 3 sizes M/L/XL
We make gloves that might feel tight for some but doing so increase visual accuracy, leather will slightly loosen up overtime. In order to get the closer size possible, with a tape measurer, get the size in CM around the hand at the base of fingers and knuckles (the widest part of the hand). If you are between sizes we would recommend a size up.
M: 21 cm
L: 22 cm
XL: 23 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The flight suit is a petroleum blue, one-piece flight suit/coveralls in a material consistent with screen references. The fabric should have a slight sheen (such as acetate or bomber silk) and be of sufficient weight to create a somewhat puffy look (which may require the suit to be lined).
- The front zipper is hidden by a strip of material of the same color and material as the suit.
- The sleeves have knife pleats from the bottom of the collar to the wrist, with each pleat approximately 1/2″ (inch)/1.3 cm (centimeter) wide, made of an off-white fabric of a similar material to that of the suit, and a shade or two darker than the color of the flak vest. The pleating is inset with piping along the edges. The strip of pleats is 3″ (inches)/7.6 cm wide.
- The flight suit features contrasting top stitching in a beige-colored thread.
- The collar closes at the front with two snaps. The collar is also padded and features a horizontal gray or silver zipper along the sides and back to create the appearance of a hidden hood.
- A commpad pocket on the left sleeve with an open “window” that sits above the wrist and is made of the same blue fabric as the suit.
- There are two chest pockets with curved openings that wrap around the sides of the torso and the ends are stitched into the side seams of the suit, like Nomex flight suit chest pockets.
- There are two upper thigh pockets with curved openings.
- The right front thigh has a cargo-style kneepad pocket with a rectangular frame at the top, and has a blue webbing pull tab on the bottom flap and a side pen pocket.
- There is a rectangular pocket on the left front thigh with a vertical gray or silver zipper.
- Another pocket on the lower portion of the left leg, which is rectangular in shape and has a horizontal gray or silver zipper at the top.
- The right lower leg has a rectangular pocket with a horizontal gray or silver zipper at the top, off to the outside of the leg.
- A vertical gray or silver zipper at the center of each leg that reaches down to the bottom of the pant leg.
- Optionally, there are two grommets on the front of the suit with pull strings through them at the waist, which are covered by the belt.
- Mid-calf black boots (Jack boots or engineer boots are acceptable).
- Boots should be largely unadorned. No laces or ankle buckles (small buckle at top edge of boot allowable if covered by blousing).
- No non-black zippers. Any zipper closure must either be hidden or on the inside of the boot (that is, front and outside zippers are not permitted).
- High-Calf boots are acceptable with sufficient blousing of the flighsuit legs.
- Grey or beige gauntlet gloves in a heavy fabric, suede, or suede-like material, accurately styled and heavily weathered.
- Left gauntlet has a commpad below the wrist.
- Flak Vest, consists of an off-white or beige front and back cloth (ballistic nylon or similar fabric) panels, contoured to fit over the chest and back where the two panels are of a similar shape/size. The two panels are connected together by straps over the shoulder and under the arms.
The Rogue One vest sits higher than the OT vest (almost to the collar) and is shorter than the OT version (ending an inch or two below the armpit). The under arm straps of the vest attach together with a “strap adjuster” rather than a “press-release” style buckle.
Strap & Belt
- The belt is medium/dark grey in color with ribs, has a border at the top and bottom edges, and a roll-pin buckle in the front. Belt has silver-grey 1” webbing loops sewn on left and right sides holding the mini flares.
- The flares should be air line hose connector fittings (or replicas with screen accurate shape). Belt is weathered along the edges.
- Harness is made of grey pleated elastic strapping that is 2” (inches) wide. Front and back straps extend up the torso under the flak vest and are secured to either the flight suit or to the inside the flak vest panels. Attachment must be hidden by the flak vest. The lower part of the harness should fall (or loop) just below the inseam (or crotch area). Two loops of strapping are connected to the front-back strapping (at the lowest part of the front-back loop) and loop around each leg.
- 10 movie accurate silver/light grey leg flares attached with loops to an olive drab leg-band holder.
- Flares are equally spaced and have more detail than the OT version. Sits above the lower left leg pockets.
Mini-flares on belt.
- A mix of filled and empty slots are okay.
- Metal or other materials that, when finished, have a metallic silver appearance.
Code Cylinders (Arm Tools) in left shoulder pocket.
- Two minimum, four maximum. Metal or other materials that when finished have a metallic silver appearance.
- Cylinder heads showing should resemble screen accurate representations.
As we do this after-hours; we’ll get your order sorted as fast as we can; we appreciate your patience. We ship on a First-Order-First-Shipped basis; this not only applies to the general order list but also through the different sizes.
We are shipping through air registered with a 98% delivery rate but the actual period to get the goods can go beyond 30 working days once our transporter issues the tracking code.
As soon as we have it, your order will be updated with a tracking number and you will get an email. You can then login your account and view your order history to locate your tracking number and/or use the tracking button.
Due to their “made-to-order” nature, the products we sell We do not provide refunds or exchange per se. when you purchase with us you agree that once shipped (that is your package has been handed over to our transporter) the sale is final providing that:
* the product is the one you ordered,
* the size is the one you ordered,
* the color is the one you ordered,
* there are no major defects.
If this is not the case we will work with you to find the most suitable solution.