The PilotX Set gives you the jumpsuit, belt, gloves and the boots, straps and aluminum parts to complete your costume with the highest level of visual accuracy. This combo will not only elevate your build to new quality grounds but will also provide you with lasting comfort during long trooping sessions. It is CRL compliant and is arguably one of the best purchase deals (quality/price) currently available. While the standard terms and condition of sales generally apply, ImperialBoots reserves the right for any exchanges or returns at its complete discretion.
Included: Jumpsuit+ Flakvest + Classic Jack + PilotX Glove + Belt+ Straps + aluminum leg flares and belt tools + Shoe Bag
We do not make special sizes at this time.
Buyer assumes full responsibility for sizes submitted for order.
made 100% cotton. As with all hand made products there may be slight variations in production sizes within a reasonable margin.
This boot is true-to-fit which means your regular size shoe should be appropriate to order these shoes.
Please remember these are not sport shoes nor work boots, dress shoe sizes are better references. Please check the chart to view the details of the boots size. We are only producing standard sizes, heights and widths of shoes.
comes in 3 sizes M/L/XL
We make gloves that might feel tight for some but doing so increase visual accuracy, leather will slightly loosen up overtime. In order to get the closer size possible, with a tape measurer, get the size in CM around the hand at the base of fingers and knuckles (the widest part of the hand). If you are between sizes we would recommend a size up.
M: 21 cm
L: 22 cm
XL: 23 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Code cylinder pocket on outside of upper-middle left arm.
- Rectangular pocket with a flap closure on upper-middle right arm. Flap should be rectangular shaped.
- Comm pad pocket on outside of left forearm above wrist.
- Thigh pockets with rectangular flap closures (upper set required, lower set optional).
- No visible zippers or snaps.
- Mandarin-style with pointed tab closure. Collar closes from left to right with the exposed tab on the right side of the throat
- Cuffs should close in a similar fashion as the Mandarin-style collar.
- Leather pull-on style preferred with low heels.
- Boots should be largely unadorned. No laces or ankle buckles (small buckle at top edge of boot allowable if covered by blousing).
- No non-black zippers. Any zipper closure must either be hidden or on the inside of the boot (that is, front and outside zippers are not permitted).
- High-Calf boots are acceptable with sufficient blousing of the flighsuit legs.
- Leather or pleather gloves preferred. Cloth or rubber gloves are not permitted.
- The cuff of the gauntlet must present a “flared” appearance when worn.
- Flak Vest, consists of white front and back cloth (ballistic nylon or similar fabric) panels, contoured to fit over the chest and back where the two panels are of a similar shape/size. The two panels are connected together by straps over the shoulder and under the arms
- The top of the front and back panels should begin at the base of the collar in front and approximately two inches below the collar in back. (Please refer to the reference pics where the flak vest begins right under the mandarin collar.)
- The bottom of the front and back panels are even and should completely cover the chest while not extending toward the waist any further than one-half to two-thirds the distance from the arm pit to the waist, and should allow for approximately 3” (inches) of visible flightsuit above the top of the belt.
- The front panel has a series of horizontal ribs. The ribs are created by inserting 0.25″ (inch) OD tubing (or similar sized material) through fabric tubes prepared for the tubing. Ribs are separated from each other by a space that is the same width as the finished rib.
- The pattern for rib placement on the front of the flak vest is as follows (from top to bottom):
- i. Two equally spaced ribs at the top (near the collar).
- ii. Immediately below the two top ribs there is a flat wide area with eight horizontal rows of top stitching that is approximately 0.25″ (inch) apart (for a total of approximately 2” (inches) of flat area). This area is sometimes referred to as “The Gap”.
- iii. The remainder of the front panel, below the “The Gap” just described, contains a minimum of 8 – 9 ribs (total number of ribs will depend on the size of the wearer) that continues to the bottom edge of the front panel.
- Note: The side strap (described in 5.g. below) does not cross over the front panel. Vests with a missing rib on the lower front panel will not be approved.
- The back panel has a minimum of 16 equally spaced ribs (based on Luke’s ANH flak vest), again, the total number of ribs will depend on the size of the wearer). Again, the ribs are created by inserting 0.25″ (inch) OD tubing (or similarly sized material) through fabric tubes prepared for the tubing. Ribs are separated from each other by a space that is the same width as the finished rib. In addition, “The Gap”, as seen on the front panel is NOT present on the back panel.
- Ribbing on the front and back panels stop no more than one inch from each side (on left and right).
- The shoulder straps are approximately 2″ (inches) wide and sewed in place to the inside of the flak vest panels, thus joining the front and back panels together. Each shoulder strap has rows of horizontal top-stitching (each about 0.25″ (inch) apart) across the short length of the strap (or perpendicular to the length of the strap). These stitches cover the entire strap, from front to back.
- The under-arm straps have one silver “press-release” style buckle on the left and right sides of the vest. The female half of the buckle is sewn to edge of the front panel. The male end is sewn to the end of the strap. Each strap continues back under the arms, and passes through a short sleeve sewn above the second or third rib from the bottom of the back panel. The left and right straps meet in the center, and are adjusted with a black/dark-grey “strap adjuster” style buckle. The excess strap lengths are either trimmed to length or tucked into the sleeves to present a neat appearance. These side straps should ride approximately 2″ – 4″ (inches) below the armpit depending on the size of the wearer.
Strap & Belt
- Harness and belt are made of strapping material that is 2” (inches) wide.
- Front and back straps extend up the torso under the flack vest and are secured to either the flightsuit or to the inside the flak vest panels. Attachment must be hidden by the flak vest. The lower part of the harness should fall (or loop) just below the inseam (or crotch area).
- Two loops of strapping are connected to the front-back strapping (at the lowest part of the front-back loop) and loop around each leg, drooping no lower than the knees.
- The belt is worn over the front/back harness strap and is closed with a silver/gray “cargo slide” (or roll pin) style buckle. The free end of the belt is looped around the slide so that the excess belt is on the underneath/inside of the belt, not on top/outside of the belt. The right side of the belt contains 6 (six) vertical loops for mini-flares. Mini-flares are made of metal or other materials that, when finished, have a metallic silver appearance
- Maximum of 8 flares per holder.
- Flares and flare holder should be approximately 4″ (inches) long.
- Metal leg flares are preferred, but other materials are permitted as long as, when finished, give the appearance of being silver metallic in appearance.
- Leg flares should be spaced equidistant around the leg.
- Leg flares can be worn on either leg and should be positioned to so the bottom edge of the leg flare is resting on the top of the boot (that is, no gap between the flare holder and the top of the boot).
Mini-flares on belt.
- A mix of filled and empty slots are okay.
- Metal or other materials that, when finished, have a metallic silver appearance.
Code Cylinders (Arm Tools) in left shoulder pocket.
- Two minimum, four maximum. Metal or other materials that when finished have a metallic silver appearance.
- Cylinder heads showing should resemble screen accurate representations.
As we do this after-hours; we’ll get your order sorted as fast as we can; we appreciate your patience. We ship on a First-Order-First-Shipped basis; this not only applies to the general order list but also through the different sizes.
We are shipping through air registered with a 98% delivery rate but the actual period to get the goods can go beyond 30 working days once our transporter issues the tracking code.
As soon as we have it, your order will be updated with a tracking number and you will get an email. You can then login your account and view your order history to locate your tracking number and/or use the tracking button.
Due to their “made-to-order” nature, the products we sell We do not provide refunds or exchange per se. when you purchase with us you agree that once shipped (that is your package has been handed over to our transporter) the sale is final providing that:
* the product is the one you ordered,
* the size is the one you ordered,
* the color is the one you ordered,
* there are no major defects.
If this is not the case we will work with you to find the most suitable solution.