Terms and conditions
- Due to their made-to-order nature, all sales are final; we do not accept returns. Please see exchange policy below.
- We are not responsible for customs and duty fees and/or delays.
- We ship on First-Order-First-Out per sizes. We cannot guarantee shipping dates.
- Standard shipping through air registered with a 98% delivery rate but the actual period to get the goods can occasionally go beyond 30 working days once our transporter issues the tracking code. As long as the tracker shows “In Transit” the order is assumed being on its way to be delivered.
- We only ship to address you entered as billing address.
- You will be issued an email informing you that your tracking number is available online ( attached to your order). Once this email is sent your order will be marked as “completed”
Due to their nature of made-to-order products we sell We do not provide refunds or exchange per se. when you purchase with us you agree that once shipped (that is your package has been handed over to our transporter) the sale is final providing that:
* the product is the one you ordered,
* the size is the one you ordered,
* the color is the one you ordered,
* there are no major defects.
If this is not the case we will work with you to find the most suitable solution.
We take pride in providing quality products, however unlikely, it may happen (rarely) that a product shipped with a defect. In this case we will proceed with a standard exchange providing the said issue has been reported to us within a week ( 7 days) of reception of the package. Delivery date stamped on the box/packing list) or provided by the transporter will be used to confirm the period. We do ask you to try on the goods as soon as you get them and not delay any reporting of defect.
Unforeseeable circumstances may require you to want to cancel an order. You can do so during the Wave period. Once the Wave is over your order is being produced or might have been shipped already. If it has been shipped (that is our transporter has notified us by email) we will not be able to cancel the order. If the order is being produced we will discuss with you the restocking fees applied based on the level of completion.
Packages can be returned to us undelivered for various reasons, however the most common are either a wrong address, inability to communicated with the recipient or customs not letting the package through. When this happens we are charged a “RTS” shipping fees, entry taxes and restocking fees. These occurrences require us to understand the reasons behind the problem, we need time to work with the transporter and postal service to understand why a package was returned. This often requires us to wait for the package to get back here so we are able to have access to the written information.
- If we made a mistake in the shipping address we will obviously cover all costs and the re-shipping of the package to the right address.
- If the address provided was faulty or has changed after the package has been shipped, we will ask you to bare the costs involved. Similarly if the package was held by the postal service for several days/weeks and was left unclaimed by the recipient it will be sent back to us. In this case you will also be asked to cover the costs involved.
- If the package was turned back by the customs, which is uncontrollable, we will work out a new shipping plan with you.We ask your understanding and collaboration on covering reshipping fees. We may or may not be able to claim full or partial refund from the transporter. In the case we are able to do so, it will be deducted from what needs to be paid for the re-shipping. When such problem occurs we will communicate with you and try to sort out a possible solution to get your package out of customs. Each country being different, the local requirements may greatly varies. This demands on-going communication between you and us. Based on such communication threads, we will establish due diligence on your parts. If you fail to contact the customs in your country, or do not answer our emails regarding custom issues, and consequently the package is returned to us, you agree to cover the original shipping fees as well as a 35% restocking fees; we will then refund you the difference.
We have shipped hundreds of packages and we are happy to report a 98% delivery rate but in some unfortunate cases for reasons outside of our control a package may disappear. In the unlikely case that your package is lost we will work with the transporter to try to locate it. The process starts once the tracker shows “expired” or from 45 working days from the shipping date if the package is a no show. The package is assumed officially lost after the tracker expires and you have logged a claim with us within 5 days of the expiration. We will then send you a replacement package free of charge.
It has happened in the past that packages found their way to the wrong address due to a system error or a clerical mistake. In this case we will work with the recipient to have the package sent to you at our cost.
We are not responsible for package (and/or their content) being damaged by the postal/courier services and/or 3d parties involved in the delivery and/or reception of the goods. If you receive a damaged package you should make a claim immediately to the appropriate service in your area. If possible point it out to your delivery man and ask for the right procedure to follow. We are not responsible/liable for out-of-our-control situations that may arise in the process of the purchase such as but not limited to loss of package and/or damaged goods and/or returned goods and/or delivery delays caused by war, global geo-politic changes, extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, sudden change of regulatory practices, general acts of gods, alien invasion, …